Terms and Conditions
General Delivery Policy
- At MCC we create premium quality products and take a number of steps to ensure your delivery arrives in excellent condition.
- Whilst we take no responsibility for damaged goods we do all we can to avoid this.
- Polystyrene boxes are utilised for the majority of our shipments as they offer some insulation and protection.
- In hot weather conditions we will also use silica gel packs and metalised foil to increase insulation of your product.
- Deliveries will be booked on business days
Delivery location detail/address
- We cannot ship to a PO Box due to express postal service. Please supply a residential or work address.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in goods being delivered or redirected to mail rooms, front desk or reception, and therefore MCC accept no liability for undelivered goods.
- Goods are manufactured at
4 Bothroyd Court
Mildura VIC, 3500
Purchases and Delivery Fee Information
- A flat fee of $18.00 per order is charged which covers postage and handling. For overseas delivery additional charges will apply.
- Purchases will show up on your transaction history as made to Christie Centre Inc.
When do you deliver?
- Chocolates are delivered Monday to Wednesday using Express Post. During times of extreme heat we may delay shipping because we want your chocolates to arrive in the best possible condition.
- If you live in NT, WA or QLD our ability to deliver to you is seasonal, depending on temperature restraints.
- MCC cannot exchange goods or refund purchases due to their perishable nature unless an incorrect order has been despatched. Requests for a refund must be notified to MCC within 2 days of delivery with a valid reason. Refunds are made at the discretion of MCC.
- Once orders are lodged and paid for, cancellations will attract a 10% fee for cancellation costs. If the order has been packed and ready to despatch, a 25% cancellation cost will apply.
- Once orders are shipped, no cancellations can be accepted.
Loss and Damage
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to the customer once goods are despatched.
- If an order is lost in transit, orders will not be replaced until such time as the original order has been located and returned to MCC.
- MCC cannot accept liability for any loss or damage due to late delivery.
- STAR TRACK will do their best to handle your order with care. However, given the perishable and fragile nature of your order and the fact that they do not have a fragile parcel service STAR TRACK cannot take responsibility for products that may have been affected by temperatures and deliveries that haven’t met their delivery service standards.
Is your social enterprise a not-for-profit or for-profit entity?
Who are the beneficiaries?
- People living with a disability or disadvantage within North West Victoria.
How do they benefit?
- We provide supported employment, training and transitional employment.
If you sell food products, are you registered with a relevant food safety authority/council?